White Buffalo Goddess Pendant
A gift she'll love - the mother of all Goddess pendants, crowned with a fine silver heart. Three unique White Buffalo stones are set in fine silver bezels and surrounded by hand stamped mandala designs.
White Buffalo is sometimes referred to as turquoise, but it's actually it's own unique stone made of magnesite and alumite, mined by a family in the Dry Creek Mine in Nevada. The stone's name derived from the Native American's belief that white buffalos are pure and rare, just like the stone.
This pendant comes with the chunky chain shown in the first photo. To grab the convertible chain sin the second photo click here. If you would prefer the convertible chain instead, send us a message and we will refund $80 from this listing when you purchase the convertible chain with this pendant.
Good to know:
- All handmade in fine and sterling silver
- Pendant measures 2 7/8" long by 1 1/4" wide
- Features 3 unique white buffalo stones
- Comes on substantial 18" rounded box chain in sterling silver
- Will include an anti-tarnish pouch and gift packaging
- Enjoy fast shipping on this item
Each piece is handmade in our studio. If this piece is sold out and you would like to have something similar custom made, we would love to invite you to select your own stone. To learn more about the process click here.