KANGAROO FOR AUSTRALIA IN STERLING SILVER AND BRASS
The kangaroo symbolizes abundance, gratitude and generosity. Created to help raise funds for the devastation in Australia, this precious friend will be that piece of jewelry that sits close to your heart. Embrace him as your spirit animal and live life to its fullest.
25% of your purchase will be donated to WWF Worldwide Wildlife Fund to help Australia and all the injured animals recover from the devastating fires.
Good to know:
- Features layers of texture, patina and hammering
- The slightly domed, forest patterned disk is made from sterling silver and measures 1 inch in diameter
- Each kangaroo is hand sawn from hammered brass
- Copper rivet in center with hand stamped heart
- Includes sterling silver chain with lobster claw clasp in your choice of length
- Sealed in environment friendly coating to preserve finish and color
- Arrives beautifully packaged with a free polishing cloth and ready to gift
Please note that each item is handmade and no two will be exactly alike. If you have any questions or special requests or different chain option, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com