Montana Agate Druzy Statement Pendant
The stone was formed from volcanic activity in the Yellowstone park area millions of years ago. There are treasures of pine trees preserved inside - reminiscent of a bird in the spring. A window in the middle reveals sparkly, tiny druzy crystals.
- Pendant measures 2 7/8" long by 1 5/8" wide
- Handmade in all sterling silver
- Prong setting with back cut out
- Sterling 24" lacey chain is included
- Leave note at checkout if you'd like a different length
- Available for immediate shipment
- Includes anti-tarnish storage pouch and gift packaging
Each piece is handmade in our studio. If this piece is sold out and you would like to have something similar custom made, we would love to invite you to select your own stone. To learn more about the process click here.